A lot of effort is spent in some codes in dealing with a small number of players or parents who are unhappy with their situation,the referees rulings or game results. These rules apply to both players and their adult representatives.
Almost all our referees are under 18, an adult abusing a referee IS BULLYING
of the worst kind.
We have dispensed with all the administration. The following will apply.
- Children make mistakes, the referee will warn them in the first instance.
- Repeat offenders may be sent from the field by the referee.
- If you are ever unhappy with our performance or that of our referees we will refund the balance of your fees under our refunds policy.
- If you abuse a referee or official we will refund the remaining percentage of your registration under our refunds policy and hope you will find a competition with referees/officials to your expectations.
- If our referees/officials are ever of the opinion that your play has qualities not appropriate for our competition, we will refund the remaining percentage of your registration and hope you find a competition that is more in line with your style of play.
- If our referees/officials are ever of the opinion that your language, attitude or demeanour on the field, sideline or in general approach to Spring Soccer representatives diminishes or is likely to diminish the experience or competition for others or is disrespectful to or cause problems for representatives of Spring Soccer, we will refund the remaining percentage of your registration and hope that you find a competition more in line with your views.
We pay player insurance whether you play once or once a week. Our refund policy is that
-those who find the competition unsuitable may have a full refund until the second week of competition (after grading)
-After week 2, refunds will be calculated on the percentage of the 15/16 weeks remaining less the player insurance. With no refunds after December.